Your Cosmetology Career Options
The field of beauty is diverse. Once you obtain your cosmetology license, you can work in almost any type of salon. Whether you prefer hair cutting, styling or coloring—or all three—you can work anywhere from a salon to a cruise ship.
- Your hours are flexible.
- You can enjoy work-life balance.
- The beauty industry offers benefits few others can match
- Stability, even in a tough economy.
A successful beauty career begins with choosing the right school. To be really good at what you do, you need a firm grasp of the best techniques and tools. The Hair Design School provides this foundation and the continuing education opportunities to keep you at the cutting edge once you obtain your license and gain more experience.
Is it your goal to stay in one salon? Be your own boss? Travel with a celebrity?
Whatever your goal, The Hair Design School can help. Once you decide what you want, you can:
Find A Job
- Use our career placement services and connections to explore opportunities.
- Where you'll rub elbows with top stylists throughout the country. You might even win a student contest and shadow an international stylist. Learn more about Future Professionals' Expo
At The Hair Design School, we help students and graduates get better and better at whatever they choose to do.